Thursday, September 23, 2010

We Are Ready For Some Football



Clemson or Carolina? Who really cares when you have the Lee County Recreation Department 6 and 7 year old football teams. It is so much fun to watch the little boys learn to play and develop as athletes. Josh is playing for the Sonoco team that his daddy is helping coach. I had my apprehensions about letting my "baby" play football since he is so small but the child loves all sports and is loving every minute of being out there. He is playing quarterback right now which I hope means he won't get tackled quite as much. Lots of his school buddies are also playing which makes for more fun and just a bit of competition.

This Saturday there was a jamboree for all of the Rec. Department football teams. It was actually a lot more fun than I thought. Life is so good.

warming up

pre game lineup

my boy #12
check out those QB moves
run Joshua run
coach daddy sending in the play
AG was taking it all in.

1 comment:

Amell Newlyweds said...

He's such a natural! 12 is the ultimate QB number....I think he's ready!