Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas

So I am a little slow to post these days. What with all the fun of the holidays it was more than I could handle so here I am trying to catch up. Since I last wrote anything we have had lots of fun things going on. The children had their parties at school, we put up our tree and had a tree trimming party at Grammie and PaPa's house and obviously Christmas itself. Christmas was a busy day. The children were up and down all night trying to see if they had any special visitors. We finally allowed them to come downstairs at 6:45. They had a great time opening gifts and visiting with Grandpa. We went to MawMaw and PawPaws after we finished here to start all over again. We finished the night at Grammie and PaPa's for just one more celebration. As usual we all got too much stuff. God is so good to us. This season has been wonderful but I am so ready to get back into a normal routine.

No comments: