Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bible School 2009






While Sara Abbett and Mary Ellen were playing their hearts out on the softball field, the rest of the children attended Bible School. My sweet mama would take all four of Mere and my non-ball playing children to church and stayed to teach a class. If you have ever met wild men Josh and Hampton you know what a task she had. I had signed up to work in the kitchen but had to back out two out of the three nights since we were at the ball field. The kids had a great time learning about Jesus. They also enjoyed playing on the new swing set at the Methodist church. I am pretty sure the highlight of the week for them though was singing. It was a great time for all. God is so good.

1 comment:

Greene Family said...

Hello Missy, It's Laura Leigh I finally have a blog page. Ya..Check it out! It's not the best because I'm still learning how to do things. Anyway your children are soooo pretty.