Sunday, October 17, 2010

Life is Good

Oh how true it is that life is good. I am incredibly blessed to have my precious family, healthy and happy. But I must say that I think life is just a little better when you are at the beach. We spent a beautiful Autumn weekend at Mom and Dad's place in Garden City doing nothing special but hanging out together. It's nice to get away from home from time to time to just be us. The fall and winter are my favorite times to be at the beach. I enjoy the more laid back quiet atmosphere at our end anyway but this time of year it is so peaceful without large crowds.
Our mornings were spent relaxing on the porch, sipping coffee and hot chocolate while looking
this view.

The boys spent their mornings doing a little fishing in the surf.
We all had fun looking for shells.

We found a bunch of star fish too.
A little art project with all the shells we found. It's a tiger paw.

No trip to the beach is complete without a photo shoot for mom.

No comments: