Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble


Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
This is my favorite holiday. Not a bunch of stress just getting together with family and eating all kinds of yummy food. What could be better? I love being surrounded by my parents, siblings and nieces and nephews. My children are excited about watching the Macy's parade. Anna Grace told me to wake her up when it started. Since they were all up by 6:20 yesterday I have a feeling she will still be asleep at nine. We have turkey day at our house every year which is great because it forces me to get things cleaned. After the celebrating it is minor cleanup and we are ready for the chaos of Christmas decorating. Of course I haven't quite been as motivated to get the house clean as I had hoped but it will be done before the crowd gets here.

No comments: