Monday, February 23, 2009

She Played Basketball

These are from the game we actually made it to in January. Yeah, I am a slacker and just remembered I had pictures of the event.


The school had a basketball camp of sorts for the younger boys and girls this winter. Anna Grace went to a couple of the practices and played at one of the several games. I am such a loser mom, I never knew when they would have practice or games until too late to make it. Maybe I should get a bigger calendar to keep up with such things. She loved playing and thinks she wants to be on the team some day. Guess we should have done better about making practice. Luckily Mrs. Gooding is a wonderful coach and mentor to these girls and will hopefully be able to bring AG up to speed when the time comes.

1 comment:

Jill said...

AG may turn out to be very athletic!! At least she enjoys sports....thats a good sign!!