Monday, March 16, 2009

Charades


Paul thinking about his next clue


I can't remember, mommy maybe.

my monkey boy

NOT Guitar Hero but Rock Band
Steven and Paul came over to play with us on Saturday for a while. I, being the good mother that I am, was on the back porch reading while the daddies tended to the kids. I heard them playing charades and had to check it out. My goodness our kids can be so funny. Josh was doing an imitation that appeared to be a person riding a motorcycle. Everyone guessed motorcycle but he insisted it wasn't. He was pretend riding a dirt bike. Are dirt bikes different than motorcycles? The best of the day though was Paul. He was stomping around, pretending to yell at people and shaking his finger. Was he a teacher? Nah An angry mom? Nah A deranged kid? Nah He was Anna Grace. I nearly killed myself laughing at that but she was furious and stomped out of the room.

No comments: