Saturday, April 11, 2009

Preparing for Easter

We are excited to celebrate the resurrection of our Saviour, Jesus Christ, tomorrow. Today we had a wonderful egg hunt at the incredible home of Katherine and Will Woodham. They are such good sports to host this event since their children are a bit too old for egg hunts.
My babies had a blast with their friends exploring the property in search of eggs and eating yummy party food. AG is too old to hunt but she made a quick friend of Carlysle and helped her choose between pecans and eggs.


We decided it would be fun to dye eggs so I boiled three dozen and purchased an egg dye kit but my precious angels could not mind or behave this afternoon so we have a bunch of boiled white eggs. Egg salad anyone? It's the thought that counts I guess. While I was working in the kitchen Sara Abbett and Josh wrote letters to the Easter Bunny. Greedy little people.

No comments: