Monday, July 21, 2008

Bible School - Week 2

The children went to Bible School last week at "Miss" Doris' church. The theme this year was Friendship Trek. Everything was decorated like a campsite complete with tents, trees and lots of plants. The kids learned so much and had a blast. I had three exhausted angels on my hands every night. I am always amazed at the things they learn. They actually learned to sign some of the songs they sang. Doris picked them up and returned them to me each night in the church van. Such a treat to spend the evenings alone with Tim. I got to their program on Friday night a few minutes late and had to sit near the back. I didn't have a real good view of the babies but as they were walking out I saw that Rabbie had bare feet. I have mentioned before that we are surely the biggest rednecks on the planet but bare feet in church? Turns out one of her shoes broke so they just let her go without. After their program this night the preacher, who is also on the fire department, took all the kids out to pose with a fire truck. When they were all lined up cheesing for the cameras someone opened a valve that sent water spraying all over the kids. FUN!


When we got home Steven was here with Paul. Josh thinks Paul is the coolest person on this planet. They have the best time together, looking for treasure in the woods and just being bad boys. We also had the most spectacular rainbow I have EVER seen over the house. The pictures don't come close to showing how perfectly incredible this thing was. Since I was out with the camera Rab decided that she really needed to be my model so we had a photo shoot right as the sun was going down. This kid is the queen of posers.

God is so good to me.

2 comments:

Jill said...

It was a double rainbow.... one right on top of the other....God is wonderful!!!! They were beautiful!!! Rab is such a beautiful girl!!! Of course, all of your kids are beautiful.

Kacy said...

She is simply gorgeous! But, like Jill said, all of your babies are beautiful! Love, Kerri