Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Home Makeover - I want one!!!!

I have a confession to make. I am hooked on HGTV! I honestly don't care to watch television instead I prefer to read but on the weekends I am tuned in to the great decorating shows this network has to offer. The designers, decorators and builders on those shows are brilliant. I want one to come and remake my house. Don't get me wrong, I love my house but I want some change. I discussed with Timmy having the kitchen painted but he's not going for it. He doesn't trust me since I got a spot or two of paint on the ceiling in the play room when I did some redecorating in there a couple years ago. I haven't yet told him that I want to do the den too since it will be a HUGE undertaking. I think he would not appreciate the fact that I don't like the colors that we struggled so with when we built.

No comments: