Monday, September 15, 2008

My Little Artists

My children love to draw. They are forever pulling out pencils, crayons or even the water colors and making beautiful works of art for me. My office at work has a dozen or more of their creations taped to the walls and even more in a special folder in my desk. Sara Abbett draws people beautifully with jewelry and the works. Josh has learned to add details like arms, legs and faces. Anna Grace is more of a writer but when she does draw I am blown away by her skills and attention to detail. I am always amazed by the creativity of my babies. Look what amazing artists they are. I am so proud of them.



Josh's Dogs - Don't they look happy?




A precious picture from my Rabbie. It was actually a card but I only scanned one side.



Anna Grace's contribution.

No comments: