Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Z is for Zoo

Josh's class had a field trip to the zoo today for Z day. The morning didn't start out looking too good. Besides the rain, Josh was in a foul mood because I would not let him wear a nasty pair of gym shorts and an ugly t-shirt to school. After a lengthy argument we finally came to a compromise, he wore camouflage shorts and a t-shirt. Will, Jill and I rode to Columbia together while the boys rode on the bus with their class. We are obviously directionally challenged because we got lost and ended up at the wrong entrance. Another parent called me to see where I was because Josh was already in the zoo with his teacher. When we finally arrived and met up with our children we had a fabulous time. "Miss" Bebe had the children choose an animal to do a report on when they get back to school tomorrow. Josh chose the monkeys "you know my brothers mama". Isn't he cute.
Josh
his "brother"
feeding the giraffes (my favorite)
petting the cow
Monkey Boy climbed on EVERYTHING

No comments: