Monday, April 7, 2008

It's Monday

This day started off all wrong. I woke up late! After a shower I had to wake Anna Grace and Josh up AGAIN and try to put myself together enough to go to work. Josh had to go back and change his shoes then I had to make him put socks on cause his feet are deadly. Had no time to pack lunches or eat breakfast at the table. Instead, I had to take money from the piggy bank to let the children order lunch and toasted some english muffins to eat in the car. Josh wanted cereal at school so we put some in a lidded container and some milk in a cup with a lid and headed out the door. Somehow we did manage to get to school on time. On time but short two bookbags. When I got to school I put the girls out and took Josh in to help him get settled. We took the lid off of his cereal and poured the milk over it no problem then geez o man what did I do but try to put the top back on the milk. My hand slipped and I knocked the whole mess over on the table. ARGGGG I barely kept from saying a swear word. My wonderful sister took Josh, who was beside himself, to the canteen and bought the child some breakfast. All of this before 8:00. I pray the rest of the day will go smoother.

No comments: