Monday, August 18, 2008

Only Two More Days

Where has the summer gone? It feels like we just got out of school and it's already time to go back. The children begin on Wednesday. That gives me just two days to get it all together. We have purchased all of the required supplies including new lunch boxes and book bags and sneakers for the girls. Now to get ourselves in the habit of eating supper before it's dark, getting to bed at a decent time and, the hardest task, getting up and out of the house on time. I have been horrible about sleeping too late every day. Surely I have mentioned before my need of lots of sleep. We did have a trial run this morning as I had to be at school to help serve breakfast to the teachers and remarkably we made it with time to spare. Hope that is a sign of things to come in the next year.

No comments: