Saturday, August 23, 2008

Quality Family Time




Nothing says togetherness like a bunch of guns blasting. Timmy and Will were target and skeet shooting Saturday night in the field and woods behind the house. Not girls to be left out of anything, Jill and I each took a turn shooting. She was quite a good shot but alas I was not even able to see the target through the scope on the rifle. The kids actually thought it was fun to pick up the spent shells and to look at the target for holes. Jeff Foxworthy will probably want to feature our family on a program of You Might be a Redneck if... Life is good!

3 comments:

Lee Wilkes said...

Looks like fun to me...one redneck to another ya know!

Ashleigh said...

Good times!! I am jealous of you girls!! I would love to go hunting with Will, but that would require me knowing how to handle a gun! And I call myself a country girl!

Jill said...

You might be a redneck if..... this is a fun family day!!!! Count me in!