Wednesday, August 20, 2008

School is in Session

Summer Vacation is over and we are back in the swing of school. Actually, it is yet to be seen if we are gonna really have it all together but my beautiful angels started back to school this morning. They were so excited to get back that I didn't have a bit of trouble getting them up and moving. Josh woke up at 6:30 which is good since my alarm failed to go off and somebody (me) had to herd my family through breakfast, teeth brushing, hair fixing and loading all of their stuff to the car. We had a quick photo shoot

before we left home and were even a few minutes earlier than normal arriving at school. Traffic in the mornings of the first few days is always a nightmare that makes me seriously contemplate getting on some medication. Hard to believe I know but I have no patience and the insanity makes me want to say bad words. Anyway, my children walked happily to their own classes and I am now at work pretending to do something really important.
FYI -that is fog in the pictures which I don't know how to edit out. This morning we could hardly see anything for the fog.

1 comment:

Betsy Marchant said...

They look so cute and color coordinated. Looks like you really did have it "together" this morning! Hope their first day goes well!