Friday, August 15, 2008

Outdoor Wonders by Anna Grace

Let me introduce you to the newest member of the Kirven bloggers. Anna Grace will be filling in for me tonight with her story and her own pictures. I have to say I am very proud of her photography skills and am sure she is an even better writer. ENJOY
Hey everybody, Anna Grace speaking here. See that picture above this Amazing isn't it!
Thought so anyway Outdoors gotta love it right . Your gonna see great pictures some I took some mama took!
See that corn plant surrounded by soy beans. I love love love that one.
Tonight I rode the golf car to take some pictures with my mama I had sooo much fun.
See this picture Beautiful isn't it.

See that white line in the center of this pic a ... Spider Web!!!!!!
I'm really not sure what that is but it is pretty. Right?
This purple flower is Mamas favorite it is Beautiful!!!!
Another spider comin' your way see that big white thing. I think it's dinner time think so? It is. That's dinner. Gross!!! Think about being a spider!!!
And last but not least the moon a great night it was!!! Storm coming gotta go.!? Bye-Bye!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Too sweet! Your kids are just awesome. I also loved all of the beach pics. Looks like you survived!

Jill said...

AG----- you did an awesome job! I loved reading your post. Write anytime and keep us updated! Love you, Aunt Jill

Amell Newlyweds said...

Gray, "Hanny" here, and i must say i'm crying as i read your post. Unbelievable that the baby i loved so much is now so grown and so beautiful. I can't wait for the years to come and the awesome big girl you are turning out to be. I love you more than you know!