Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back to Reality

Ok so the beach weekend was wonderful. Now I am back to reality. I've taken a couple days off work to try to get my house in some kind of order. Sad isn't it that I have to take time off for such chores? Cleaned bathrooms and changed the big beds yesterday and today the real work has begun. I am going to get the laundry cleaned, folded and put away before the end of today. The children have been complaining about not having anything to wear every day.
This is why:





I found these messes under the girls beds today when I went up to change their sheets. Those piles are not just the regular junk that we see in their rooms on a daily basis. No, that is what was jammed under their beds. No wonder there isn't anything to wear, they "cleaned up" after my tirade last week.
Started this post yesterday but couldn't get it finished because I had 493 loads of laundry to do and cleaning the kids rooms took ALL day. What a feeling of satisfaction to have it done. I even did a little redecorating in the girls room. We put some green dots around on the walls and hung some fun lights. I do love fixing up for them, wish they would take some pride in it.
Being a mom is truly the greatest gift God has given me. I love these babies so much. It is trying at times but worth all of the grouchy moments when one of them gives me a big hug or tells me they love me.

No comments: