Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Horray Spring

I LOVE these warmer days. It just makes me happy to be able to sit outside and enjoy the fresh air. We haven't begun our planting for the season but I do look around and make huge plans for Timmy. He is so amazing in the yard and is kind enough to do most of what I ask. As much as I hate to admit it he has a much better eye for design. The children too enjoy getting out of the house and moving in the yard. We were so lucky last weekend that the horrible storms that blew through South Carolina did no damage to our property. I was braced for the worst, even cleaned out the closet under the stairs just in case. Say a little prayer for those less fortunate.

My precious angels do have a good time making up games to keep themselves occupied.







Bathing suit tennis, basketball (w/o a goal), baseball, and bike riding...does it get any better than this?

Notice the look on J's face. Think he's looking for trouble.

When Josh made fun of Rab's hair she said, "If you had long hair and were playing tennis you would have to wear it like this too." Doubt it sister!!




No comments: