Friday, March 7, 2008

Fashionistas

My girls have a unique sense of style. I love to see what combinations of clothing they are going to put together and unless it is trashy I will allow them to wear it to school. I draw the line at revealing clothes and sometimes (but not always) flip flops in cold weather.





Here are the girls in their glamorous outfits today:











Sara Abbett is wearing a precious brown flowered top with a pink sash and denim mini skirt with a ruffled hem over black leggings with pink polka dots. How adorable is that! To complete her look Miss Rabbit has on pink cowgirl boots.











Our next model is Anna Grace. Gracie has on her sister's black leggings under a layered black knit skirt. On top of this she has on an extra long black sparkly t-shirt. As a spectacular finish to her outfit Miss Grace is wearing black and white polka dotted sneakers.



Not one to be lift out, Josh put on jeans and an orange shirt with his sister's orange Crocs.

My life is good!!!

4 comments:

Lee Wilkes said...

So cute Missy! They have grown so much since I last saw them. Can't wait to keep reading!

Leslie said...

Hi Missy, your children are absolutely gorgeous! I hope everyone is doing well. I enjoyed reading your blog! Do you ever talk to Traci (Dozier)? I used to run into her pretty often in Columbia but not so much lately. Keep up the good work (on the blog). Such a cute family!

Danna said...

I am lovin' the pink boots!

Bree said...

Hey Missy,
Great to hear from you!! Your kids are beautiful. This blog thing is new to me too. I figure it would be the best way for my family to keep up with me since we are in NC. So what else have you been up to? Keep in touch.